Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two in one day - possibly a new record!

I bet you're thinking I finished sewing two items today.  But you would be wrong, dear reader.  So wrong.

Tonight, after posting my 12-piece wardrobe plan for the "Express Checkout" experiment earlier in the day, I pulled together all the pieces to photograph them so I could show you the clothes. The black Slinky knit tank top (from Chico's via Goodwill many years ago) was balled up on the floor next to the laundry basket, and when I picked it up, I saw that it had holes.  Puppy-teeth-shaped holes. Sigh...

Guess I'll take that top AND the torn linen/cotton jeans:


off my list.  (Dammit.)

Let me introduce my *new* top, a black knit draped neck top with 3/4 length sleeves:


I'm hanging all the remaining pieces up nice and high in my closet.  And keeping the door closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, and appreciate the time you take to make them.